Motivational Monaday #1

 
Hey Peeps,
 
Monday is my worst day. It is the day of a new week and instead of leaping out of bed to start fresh on Monday mornings. I lie in bed and think how I cannot be bothered to get up. What frustrates me is that Monday is so far away from Friday, but Friday is so close to Monday :/
 
However today is a glorious Monday. It is the first of two bank holidays in the UK which means that everyone get a day off school and most people get the day off work. Today it is forecast to be 21 degrees outside, which in England is like a heat wave in the dessert (just kidding).
But today I feel really happy and I am on that kind of mood where you just want to do EVERYTHING when normally you do absolutely nothing!
 
 
So I guess I just want to say that it is nearly summer, it is a bank holiday weekend and today is a great day to be Happy. Go outside, enjoy the sunshine and do something that makes you happy :)
 
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm the kind of person everyone hates - I love Mondays haha. I always just feel fresh and rested and ready to take on the day. I hope you enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo