Chit Chat: Update








Hey Peeps,
 
So today is a glorious bank holiday Monday and I am so excited as this evening we are having our first barbecue of the summer!!! Yay!! Also I am having a friend round for a sleepover so I am super hyped :)
 
Anyway, the point of this post was just to say a huge thank you to all my lovely followers reading this. I now have a whopping 30 FOLLOWERS! That may not seem like a big number to you, but for me it makes me so happy that there are 30 people out there who want to take the time to read the little random things that I call 'blog posts' :). I appreciate every single one of my followers and I hope that you stick around for lots more fun in the future!
 
You may have heard but Google Followers is going to be shutting down (NNNOOOOOOOOOOO). I was so gutted because it means that my followers won't be able to follow me anymore :(  But then I had a thought ( yep, it did hurt :P) that I would link my blog to BlogLovin so that you can still read my blog. Here is a link to my Bloglovin
Also there is a massive 'Follow this blog on BlogLovin' sign on my blog, so if you click on that it will take you over to my BlogLovin page!
Please check it out and follow, it would mean the world to me if you did.
 
This month I have really enjoyed doing the Photo A Day May and I wanted to do something similar in June. SprinkleofGlitter has created something called 30 Day Snap. It is basically where you take one photo each day that represents something you have done that day! I think this will be really fun and I can be a lot more creative with my photos because I won't have a set list of Photos that I have to upload. If you want more info click here. I tag all my beautiful followers to have a go at this little 'challenge' and I am sure you will all have fun taking 30 snaps each day.

 
 
Also if you have any suggestion of blog posts or tags you would like me to have a go at, then please feel free to comment below or email me at missbeccabeauty@gmail.com
 
Thank you once again to everyone who reads my blog whether you have follow me or not!!
 
Bye for now,
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo