Benfit They're Real Travel Size Elle Magazine


 


 Hey Peeps,
 
I was surfing around the blogosphere when I came across a post on MakeupSavvy.co.uk and it was all about the freebies that were going to be in magazines this month. I got super excited when I saw that the travel size Benefit They're Real mascara was in the Elle Magazine. The full size of this product is usually £19.50 and the travel size is usually £9.50. I have wanted to try this product for ages and when I saw that the travel size was only £4 in the Elle Magazine, I thought to my self I HAVE to get this.
Anyway this post is just to let you know that this product is available in the Elle Magazine and if you are a lover of Benefit then I would recommend going and purchasing this product. I bought it today and haven't tried it yet as I wanted to just quickly tell you about it. But I will be doing a review on this product soon!!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo