#31 Photo A Day May


 
Hey Peeps,
Today's photo is 'something beautiful' and because the sun came out today, I thought it would take some pictures of the beautiful flowers that are in my garden!!! I am afraid I don't know the names of the flowers, but I do know that they are really pretty :)
 
As you may have guessed, today is the last Photo A Day May. So I am a little sad that it is over, but also really proud of myself for giving it a go. I am actually surprised that I managed to stick to it!! I thought I would have given up after a few days :) Next month (June , can you believe it!!) I am doing SprinkleofGlitter's 30 Day Snaps. I am really looking forward to giving it a go.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo