25 Random Questions Tag.




 
Hep peeps,

I have seen the 25 Random Questions Tag floating around the interweb lately and I thought it would be really cool if I gave it a go...

  1. Do you have any pets? : No, I am not an animal lover so pets aren't rally my thing!
  2. 3 things that are physically close to you? : My phone, my pencil case and my OPI Dancing in the Isles nail polish.
  3. What is the weather like right now? : Well it is looks sunny out but it is quite cold :(
  4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? : I don't drive so no.
  5. What time did you wake up this morning? : I woke up at 8am but didn't get our of bed till 9.05am
  6. When was the last time you showered? : This morning
  7. What was the last movie you saw? : The Impossible... I think :/
  8. What does your last text message say? : This is my new number, Abbi x
  9. Whats your ring tone?: 22 by Taylor Swift.
  10. Have you ever been to a different country?: Yeah I have been to Ireland, Italy, Germany, Scotland and Wales!
  11. Do you like Sushi?: NO
  12. Where do you do your food shopping?: Well my mum and dad shop in Morrison's or Lidl.
  13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?: No, but some medication makes me feel a bit drowsy.
  14. How many siblings do you have?: One :)
  15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?: I have my own laptop but I am currently using my mum's laptop!
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?: I will be turning an age that is older than my tongue but younger than my teeth!! Ha ha
  17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: I wear glasses when I am reading, writing or on the computer.
  18. Do you colour your hair?: No.
  19. Tell me one thing you are planning on doing today?: Well considering it's 6.30pm, I am gonna have dinner and watch Glee!
  20. When was the last time you cried?: I have absolutely no idea, sorry guys :/
  21. Whats your perfect pizza topping?: well this is hard... but I will have to say BBQ Chicken.
  22. Which do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?: Defiantly Cheeseburgers!!!
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?: No and I don't want to either... I need my precious sleep :)
  24. What is your eye colour?: Green/Hazel
  25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?: No cause I don't like either!
Let me know if you liked this post and if you want to see me do more tags!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xx

6 comments:

  1. I really liked this post! I especially liked question 16, your answer made me laugh! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your blog overall, would you mind also checking out mine :) merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You I really appriciate it!!
    I had a look at your blog and I am now following you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo